Retail Sales Rep-Rancho Cordova CA
Title Retail Sales Rep
Reports to Sales Manager
The job of a Retail Sales Rep is critical to the growth and success of LKQ. The LKQ Retail Sales Rep is Responsible for selling Salvaged/Recycled OEM, After Market, Refurbished and Remanufactured auto Parts to customers over the counter and over the phone. To achieve this you will be interacting with Customers and LKQ employees; this will require you to be confident, professional and personable while working to achieve your performance goals and expectations. By providing "Best in class sales and Service" LKQ can be "Best in class for parts and delivery".
Duties and Responsibilities
• Meet or exceed monthly target sales goals
• Build rapport with customers over the phone and/or over the counter
• Provide customer service
• Follow-up/Call backs to customers when necessary
• Manage Open Orders and Quote Queues daily
• Manage your own cash transactions and be responsible for cast/transaction reconciliation
• Adhere to your assigned schedule including breaks and lunches
• Meet or exceed additional performance requirements as identified by the Sales Management
• Assist customers who ordered parts from the call center and are picking them up at will-call
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
• Basic working knowledge of Auto Parts
• Comfortable working on a computer
• Type minimum 35 words per minute
• Comfortable handling multiple lines/callers/customers at the same time
• Experience working in multiple computer applications at one time
• Demonstrate the ability to make profitable business decisions when setting and deviating from
• Self-motivated, accountable and responsible behavior
• Professional and business appropriate at all times
• Experience and success with counter sales
• College experience preferred
• Counter Sales (2 years' experience) preferred
LKQ is a maturing company in a growth industry. We specialize is selling recycled,
Remanufactured and aftermarket car parts to body shops, auto repair shops and wholesalers. LKQ
Has grown to over 300 locations across the United States and Canada generating $4 Billion in
Revenue per year and is traded on the NASDQ Stock Exchange (ticker symbol LKQ). Our sales
Teams work in a competitive environment that emphasizes customer service to create loyalty in
Our existing customer base and continued growth through service and reputation.
Responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to
Perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
LKQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a drug free work environment. Employment with LKQ is contingent upon the successful completion of a criminal background check* and may be contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening.
*The existence of criminal conviction(s) does not constitute an automatic bar to employment.