SUMMARY: Management Business Solutions is seeking a National Account Manager for our client in Michigan. As the sales leader in the industrial, food and beverages market segment, you will be responsible for the overall strategic sales and growth of construction projects. You will work closely with the Execution and Marketing Teams to establish relationships with Food & Beverage companies to provide a pipeline of build-out and new construction opportunities. This is a remote opportunity.
- Identify and create new opportunities as well as manage current client relationships to lead new construction efforts in the Food and Beverage market by effectively communicating key services and benefits via face-to-face meetings and/or virtual engagements.
- Work with the Sales and Marketing Team to identify creative marketing opportunities, design and implement sales strategies, and create effective messaging and sales tools to generate new business.
- Assist Sales and Execution Team to generate project proposals, timelines, and secure signed contracts/agreement.
- Identify and attend industry conferences, trade shows, and events, as well as organize speaking opportunities to help drive new referral business.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Construction, Engineering, or related field required.
- 5+ years of outside sales experience required.
- 2+ years of experience in Food & Beverage industry required.
- Working knowledge of construction services preferred.
- Willingness to travel nationally 50% or more required.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills required.
MANAGEMENT BUSINESS SOLUTIONS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER