Phone:3796 3495 5631 006
Posted in: Roanoke Sales Jobs
- Goodyear owns and operates more than 600 tire and auto service centers nationwide. We offer a fun, fast pace work environment, with competitive base pay.
- Our comprehensive benefit package includes medical plans, 401k, certification reimbursement and paid vacations. At Goodyear we invest in you and your future by providing excellent training for our technician, sales team and management positions.
- We offer fast track career advancement opportunities for hard working, team players who can deliver results.
- If you are looking for more than a job, apply today and begin your career with the tire and auto service innovation leader!
- The Service Manager is responsible for providing an outstanding service experience by making meaningful connections with new and returning customers.
- They drive sales and profitability for the store location by selling tires and recommended automotive services through communicating benefits and product features appropriately.
- The Service Manager is able to manage the service department effectively by scheduling associates, service appointments and organizing work flow to deliver quality work on time to customers.
- They have leadership capability and responsibility and also contribute to the training and development of service department associates.
- The Service Manager partners with the store manager to lead, coach and direct store associates to ensure optimal store performance.
- A valid driver's license
- High school diploma or GED is preferred
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Ability to lift an object weighing up to 60 pounds.
Store Phone: (540) 389-6388
Store Address: 1612 West Main Street
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.