These are entry level professional positions responsible for performing technical customer service activities, providing general taxpayer assistance to customers, and educating taxpayers and department staff.
- Guide and process customer orders in a fast-paced environment using world-class technology.
- Communicate with customers via phone, email and chat.
- Help customers navigate Uline's website and place orders online.
- Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about products, pricing and availability.
- Work with Uline's internal departments to meet our customers' needs.
- Help resolve product returns, respond to shipping inquiries and answer order status questions.
- Submit quotes for large quantity orders and custom items.
Minimally qualified candidates will have:
- Experience providing customer service by phone, in person and/or in writing
- Experience using Microsoft Office Products (e.g., Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
Well-qualified candidates will also have:
- Experience researching complex technical issues
- Training experience
- Experience preparing income and/or business tax returns
- Call center experience