ARC Technology Solutions is looking for a hungry and talented Business Development Representative (BDR) to join its new high velocity inside sales center in downtown Denver. The ideal candidate for this role is a hunter, who has unwavering perseverance, is an energetic cold caller, has a track record of successful prospecting experience, and wants to win. The BDR through outbound activities will find and qualify prospects and generate meetings for our regional sales team. The BDR will report to the Inside Sales Director of ARC Technology Solutions.
Job Duties of the Business Development Representative:
- Prospect, educate, and qualify prospects through outbound activities to create qualified meetings for the regional sales team.
- Utilize a consistent multiple contact process via phone, email and social to find, nurture, and qualify leads generated by outbound marketing campaigns.
- Develop and maintain daily plans to maximize high volume phone time (80-100 calls per day), including pre-call planning, adhering to metrics, and customizing scripts to market segments and prospect types.
- Conduct conversations with prospects in a consultative way; comfortable managing and overcoming objections.
- Effectively manage Salesforce CRM to document prospect interaction, ensuring efficient lead management, and maintain accurate information in Salesforce CRM per company policies.
- Excels in time management and prioritizing leads.
- Consistently achieve personal targets (monthly and quarterly) and works well with national sales team.
- Accepts feedback and training to continue to improve and develop.
- Be entrepreneurial, look for new ways to succeed and drive more meetings.