The Agent Representative is the catalyst behind US Business Services' success as an organization. As a consultative sales professional, the Representative is responsible for driving revenue growth and bringing in net new business from prospects. Representatives meet with business and consumer clients to educate them about Fortune 100 Energy Brokers solutions. They do this by prospecting over the phone, face-to-face, through their networks, and building referral partnerships. The compensation is highly leveraged with the opportunity for creating passive income while working flexible hours with the opportunity to advance in the company within a few months.
Your role as a Representative is to close sales of our business solutions with clients throughout the area. As a Representative with US Business Services, you will work closely with your local Division or Territory Manager to set appointments with business owners face-to-face, through your network, and via referral partnerships that you build. You will then run scheduled appointments, uncover needs, and present energy solutions to close sales in our target vertical markets (restaurants, retail, medical, lodging, auto repair, salons, etc.). A Representative reports to a Manager and receives coaching from a Territory Manager.
During the training/ramp-up period, your DM or TM will accompany you on your initial appointments to train you on our short-cycle sales process using our strategies and techniques, our groundbreaking tablet-based CRM platform for lead generation, sales presentations, on the spot client financial analysis, and paperless contract processing.
What makes a great Representative?
o Drive for Results
o Strategic Thinking
Responsibilities of the Representative include:
· Prospecting for and running dynamic sales presentations
· Explaining our value proposition to clients via on your iPad or tablet
· Closing sales
· Educating business and commercial clients about energy solutions
· Upselling current clients on our solutions and fixed rates
· Maintaining regular communication with your Territory / Division Manager
· Excellent prospecting, resourcefulness, communication, presentation and networking skills
· Works well independently and as part of a team
· Incentive-driven sales “hunter"
· Professional demeanor and impeccable integrity
· High sense of urgency and innate sales talent
· Must enjoy cold-calling and speaking with people face to face
· Experience dealing directly with small to mid-sized, local business owners and decision makers
· Previous Top Performer status in an outside sales position
· Proven track record of pipeline development and closing sales
· Computer literacy
· Bilingual skills a plus
If interested please foward resume to Calvin Moore email@example.com