The National Account Sales Specialist's role is to provide leadership of the dedicated account service and sales team at the assigned facility; which includes the safe and efficient delivery of quality services that exceed customer expectations. Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Servicing the volume of dedicated business through National Accounts agreements in an effective and efficient manner while balancing customer expectations that assure our readiness to service them. These duties include but not limited to Survey Cost per mile studies, Scrap Tire Analysis and Problem Resolution.
- Soliciting unsold National Accounts.
- Establishing processes and systems that fully address customer requirements.
- Assuring service is performed on time and as specified by the customer.
- Representing the company professionally through team image and service readiness at all times.
- Picking up and delivering customer product.
- Conducting Fleet surveys.
- Maintaining delivery schedules that meet customer needs.
- Managing National Accounts invoice processes.
- Ensuring delivery receipts are completed error free to ensure location's financial returns.
- Exercising proper maintenance of assigned Service Vehicle including appearance as on-board service equipment.
- Complying with DOT regulations including driver's license for class of truck operated.
- Following all driving rules.
- Complying with OSHA regulations and safety requirements.
- Wearing proper PPE, using cages, and following all other safety policies and procedures.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred (Associate's Degree or higher desired).
- Prior experience in commercial tire service/repair work with customer interaction.
- Demonstrated ability to work with little supervision.
- Complete understanding of the use and application of all available information systems.
- Thorough understanding of the National Account Process Manual and the competitive nature of the commercial tire industry.
- Demonstrated safe working history and preventative behavioral focus.
- Ability to view complex/conflicting data and identify problems and propose solutions or alternatives.
- Ability to work within a high degree of accuracy under pressure.
- Asset management systems and controls.
- Ability to focus on objectives and goals rather than obstacles and barriers.
- Able to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Ability to communicate business information through verbal/written communication.
- Contribute to team environment.
- Flexible, able to work extended hours including weekends; limited travel required.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.