Direct Sales Representative ($500 Sign on Bonus!!) 11844
Apply online at https://chj.tbe.taleo.net/chj04/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=MEDIACOMCC&cws=1&rid=11844 or Call Devin 850-934-7705. All Applications will have to be submitted on our careers website prior to phone interview.
Join Our Team as a Direct Sales Representative & Receive:
- Base salary + substantial commissions with NO limit on earnings.
- Realistically earn $50,000+ per year in your first year!
- 100% paid training
- Newly updated technology, mobile phones, and products.
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, 401k w/ company match, paid vacation, generous discounts on service, and more!
- Plus more, apply and speak with a recruiter today.
Direct Sales Representatives are the backbone of our world-class residential sales teams. Each day you will meet new customers at their door in local neighborhoods and offer our easy-to-sell Voice, Video, High Speed Data, and Home Security products. You will also help new customers save money on services they already have and want by having our strongest offers at your fingertips. Meanwhile you’ll enjoy the freedom and flexibility of working outside the office all while having the modern tools, resources, and backing of a billion dollar company. With our outstanding benefits package and excellent compensation structure you’ll truly have the Power to Succeed. Strong communication skills, a desire to succeed, and strong work ethic are critical in this role. If that describes you, join us today and help your neighbor save money, enjoy better service, and support Mediacom’s mission to be a stronger partner in your community.
To sell video, voice, and data services to residential customers within an assigned territory. Performance and a strong desire to succeed is critical to the achievement of department and company Primary Service Unit (PSU) growth and net gain objectives.
• Generate and retain PSUs through the acquisition of and retention of customers by using Mediacom trained skill sets, programming and technical expertise.
• Makes the appropriate recommendations for services using consultative sales skills and engages effective closing techniques to ensure sales goals are achieved.
• Cold canvasses in assigned territory and makes sales presentation to non-subscribers and existing subscribers for upgrades.
• Completes appropriate paperwork functions as prescribed by system management. This may include the collection of money and or other payment options for services.
• Builds customer loyalty by effectively resolving any/all customer issues and differentiating Mediacom products from those of our competitors and communicating those differences effectively.
• Performs audits within assigned territory to reduce and eliminate theft of service to drive incremental PSU growth.
• Must work flexible hours when customers are home which will include evening hours and weekends as needed.
• Must be willing to travel within assigned area.
• Perform other duties as required or assigned.
• High school diploma or GED required; Associates Degree or above preferred.
• Preferred – 1 year of experience preferred in related field (i.e. Marketing, Sales, Sales Operations, etc.)
• Preferred – Experience in telecommunications industry.
• Valid driver’s license with a satisfactory driving record, proof of auto insurance, and access to a reliable personal vehicle required.
• Strong verbal and communication skills; must read, write, speak English fluently.
• Familiarity with consumer devices (Tablets, smartphones, routers, modems, etc.) and computer software apps.
• Ability to work outside for extended periods in any season and/or during inclement weather.
• Ability to travel (including during inclement weather) to and from assigned territories and company facilities using a reliable personal vehicle.
• Able to work evenings (11 a.m. – 8 p.m.) and weekends (9 a.m. – 5 p.m.) and optional Sundays with a variable schedule as necessary.
Mediacom Communications is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.