Inside Sales Representative
An Inside Sales Representative is responsible for selling new and retreaded commercial truck tires and related products and services behind the counter and over the telephone. An Inside Sales Representative establishes revenue through the creation of sales leads, initiation of prospect calls, and establishment of ongoing rapport with existing and potential customers. An Inside Sales Representative is technically proficient regarding products and services provided and knows the competition, including their strengths and weaknesses. Also, an Inside Sales Representative represents the company professionally through team image and service readiness at all times. Responsibilities will include the following, but will not be limited to:
- Selling the complete G3 Line including auto, light truck, medium truck, heavy truck, farm, specialty tires and retreads.
- Selling the full service concept offered by the Commercial Centers to the commercial customer, including alignments and other services, Wing-fil and rim & amp, and wheel services.
- Servicing walk-in customers by communicating necessary information to facilitate sales.
- Using proper billing procedures and credit approval procedures.
- Answering and/or directing all phone inquiries in a professional manner.
- Assisting with a variety of duties within the assigned location, such as attending to customers, maintaining inventory, moving and stacking tires, and other duties as required.
- Following all established sales and marketing programs within the Wingfoot Center; including selling at established pricing guidelines.
- Attending sales training and continually working to improve sales skills.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred (Associates degree in business or related field is desired).
- 3 Years of direct selling experience in a business to business environment.
- A minimum of two years of successfully working with a sales team in a business to business environment.
- Sales solicitation.
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to focus on objectives and goals rather than obstacles and barriers.
- Able to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Assess the workload and prioritize/organize the work for maximum business benefit.
- Unwilling to compromise personal integrity or business ethics and able to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to communicate business information through verbal/written methods that is concise and direct.
- Conducts business professionally and represents GCTSC favorably in all interactions.
- Contribute in a team environment.
- Flexible, able to work extended hours; limited travel required.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.