Contact:Management Business Solutions
Posted in: Grand Rapids Sales Jobs
- Lead quality events for the operation.
- Capability to analyze reports, identify risks, make recommendations, and take action.
- Enforce remedial and preventive actions to close gaps and ensure continuous improvement to reduce returns and improve yields.
- Read and interpret blueprint specifications.
- Complete internal audits.
- Monitor, track and report key Quality metrics.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- A minimum of five years’ experience in quality system or statistical analysis.
- Three or more years of experience in a quality systems environment.
- Knowledge of ASQ, CQA and CQE highly preferred.
- Background in Aerospace or Automotive preferred.
- General understanding of ISO/AS9100 quality systems.