Compensation:75,000 + Commissions
Posted in: Macon Sales Jobs
Sales Engineer-Macon, GA
A Talascend client in Macon, GA has an immediate need for a Sales Engineer. This is a DIRECT HIRE opportunity!
- Three to five years pertinent sales experience preferably in electric motor shop new product or service sales, industrial sales or related industries
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent desired.
- Possess good problem-solving skills while being able to effectively resolve customer complaints.
- Results-oriented, self-starter and excellent organizational skills.
- Must have excellent communication capabilities.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Gather information necessary to help the shop repair department and the new equipment sales.
- Represent client branding to all potential clients and work parallel with department heads as needed to increase revenue per location.
- The ability to make outbound sales calls.
- Travel to potential client facilities.
- Set up appointments for face to face meetings.
- The ability to have a sales strategy to increase revenue.
- The ability to work with internal and external clients.
- Follow-up with all request and sales meetings.
- The ability to work with inside sales team.
- The ability to self-manage sales schedule and projects.
- Understanding the partnering and Interaction with all facility personnel.
- This position will travel across Georgia to service and make sales to clients and prospective clients.
PLEASE SEND RESUMES TO KAYLA.ROWE@TALASCEND.COM