Position: Juarez Corridor Sales Manager
Reports to: Director of Mexico Sales
Location: Juarez, Chihuahua
Pay Currency: MXN/Pesos Pay will depend on experience (DOE)
About the Company:
Transportes Jalet is a Mexican trucking company that sells for and works with Mesilla Valley Transportation (MVT), a large trucking company based in El Paso, TX, that offers cross-border full truckload and logistics services.
General job duties will include:
- Lead cross border sales efforts for MVT and subsidiaries in Mexico for the Juarez, Chihuahua and El Paso markets.
- Generate Sales revenue with new customers and past client relationships that align within MVT’s network needs.
- Target specific customers in Juarez and Chihuahua to grow sales on assets, and also sales in an asset light context.
- Work with and align to existing Sales and Business Development team members across North America to expand relationships and impact growth initiatives.
- Manage and facilitate all customer relationships with internal departments to include: Contracts, Pricing, Customer Service, Planning, Operations, Claims, Billing and Collections.
- Align with Mexican partner carriers to generate southbound leads.
- Meet quarterly and review annual goals set forth by management for sales team members.
- Share ideas for continuous improvement in a professional manner supporting a positive culture
- Bilingual English/Spanish - Business Proficiency Level Required (read,write and speak) required
- Ability to travel within the State of Chihuahua, as well as, the ability to cross the border to El Paso, TX, for customer visits and/or training required
- Self-Starter/Motivated Individual
- Experience with customer facing logistics or trucking in a sales in a sales position highly preferred
- Health Insurance Program
- Food Coupon Program
- Aguinaldo Program
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time