City:Washington, Dist. Columbia, United States
Posted in: District of Columbia Sales Jobs
- Meets with prospective residents, identifies their housing needs, interviews them to determine eligibility based on established criteria, shows vacant and model suites and property amenities based on established techniques specified by the company. Quotes established rental rates and promotions. Makes follow-up calls, sends follow-up literature and pursues rental status. Collects funds related to applications, security deposits and rentals. Required to manage all internet leads and proper follow up.
- Completes applicant screening process and prepares appropriate correspondence based upon the result.
- Prepares leases and related leasing addendums. Maintains lease records and files. Maintains property waiting list and other updates to various records and reports in accordance with policy and procedures, applicable affordable housing programs and HUD/Agency regulations.
- Supports and ensures timely input, proper use and full utilization of on-site PC-based property management software for leasing data.
- Ensures apartments are ready for occupancy by inspecting, placing move-in products and last minute touches when necessary. Distributes keys, move-in package, safety video and other appropriate paperwork at time of lease signing.
- This position requires a High School Diploma/GED.
- An additional that is preferred for the position include: Associate Degree in Customer Service/Hospitality.
- 1-2 years of required experience in Leasing or Sales.
- This position may require a valid driver's license depending on the needs of the property.
- This position requires up to 10% travel.