As the face of AT&T, you’ll introduce residential customers to our award-winning TV service and sell state of the art technology in conjunction with our service installers.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
Sell AT&T products and services in the residential customer’s home in coordination with their DIRECTV installation.
Assist residential customers with setting up new devices and applications during the home visit.
Achieve sales and service objectives.
Work assigned daily appointments within a specific area/territory
Track and report activities through established processes and procedures.
In this role you’ll gain amazing benefits, including:
• Salary + Commission (Salary based on education and experience)
• Use of a company car
• Supportive team environment
• Medical/Dental/Eye coverage
• 401(k) plan
• Tuition reimbursement
• Paid time off
• Ongoing paid training
• Exciting career paths
- Discounts on AT&T and DIRECTV products and services Company car Gas
Our most successful sales experts typically demonstrate:
• The ability to upsell and transition warm leads into actual sales
• Excellent time management and communication skills
• Experience with mobility (desired)
You will also need to perform the following functions with or without reasonable accommodation:
• Work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays
• Maintain a valid driver’s license and a good driving record
For more information and to apply and submit your resume online go to http://work.att.jobs/VASales