Start with the paycheck: Customer Service Representatives start at $17.33 per hour ($36,062.00 annually). In addition to the hourly wage, agents can make up to 300% of their $690/monthly target incentive.
Add a full benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, paid time off, and work/life resources.
Plus a 50% off your AT&T wireless service and discounts on other AT&T products and services.
Career possibilities are limitless with AT&T. You will have a chance to round out your experience with training on the latest technology, devices, and our entire lineup of products, services and promotions.
What you'll do:
- Answer customer/client requests or inquiries concerning services, products, billing, equipment, claims, and report problem areas
- Responsible for improving customer retention through programs and service provided to the customer
- Make recommendations according to customer's needs on features, accessories, upgrades and rate plans
- At least 18 years of age
- 6 months experience operating a computer in Windows based environment
- Availability to work a flexible schedule which includes all hours of call center operation
One year customer service work experience preferred as well as excellent communication and computer skills.
Apply online at: http://work.att.jobs/orlandocss