Sales & Marketing: OVER SEAS EDUCATION
Experience:freshers,1-2 yrs of education marketing
1. Contributes information, ideas, and research to help develop marketing strategies.
2. Helps to detail, design, and implement marketing plans for each product or service being offered.
3. Responsible for promoting the company's existing brands as well as introducing new products into the marketplace.
4. Schedules appointments and meetings as necessary, makes product knowledge readily available to self and other sales people through various resources. Analyzes and creates a plan for engaging the target market, sets up booths at trade shows and demonstrates the quality or uses of a product
5. Sets marketing schedules and coordinates with colleagues, sponsors, media representatives, and other professionals to implement strategies across multiple channels.
6. Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
7. Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
8. Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses, forecasting projected business, establishing targeted market share.
9. Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data trends and as well protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
10. Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Interested candidates may send your updated resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org