Plant Operator (3rd Shift) - Union - Akron, Ohio - JOB 21-00032
Hourly Rate: $24.31/HR Permanent Position with Benefits.
Union position 3 rd Shift
Akron Company is seeking a Plant Operator. Key responsibilities of the Plant Operator are to operate, monitor and maintain facility operations. Operate various tools including hand tools, welders, pneumatic and electric tools. Operate computers and CMMS to obtain work orders, place work orders, log work performed, and search for inventory parts. Read and interpret blueprints and schematics. Perform general housekeeping in the maintenance shop and throughout the facility
- High school diploma or GED
- Certificate of completion from a 2-year mechanical training program, or military experience preferred
- Minimum 2 years' experience in an industrial environment
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints and schematics
- Must have good multi-tasking skills
- Must be able to work independently as well in a team environment
- Must have excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Must be able to work 3 rd shift and holidays
- Must be able to use or become familiar with testing equipment
- Must be able to sit, stand, walk, use hands, reach with hands and arms, twist, bend, stoop, climb ladders, push, pull, shovel, pound, lift, talk, and hear
- Must be able to occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 75 pounds.
- Ability to wear personal protective equipment
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.