Roadway Design Engineer - Construction Plans, Heavy ODOT, OpenRoads - Cleveland, OH - JOB 21-00595
Salary Range: Negotiable - Permanent Position with Benefits.
A full service architectural & engineering consulting firm is seeking to hire a Roadway Design Engineer to work on various projects within our Transportation Market.
Benefits: Competitive base compensation, Health/dental/vision insurance, Short and long-term disability insurance Life insurance, 401(k), Paid holidays, Tuition reimbursement, Company-paid time to perform community services, Company-paid membership to professional organizations, Professional and personal development opportunities
- Bachelors' degree in Civil Engineering
- An active Ohio Professional Engineers License is required
- Seeking candidates with a minimal of 5 years' experience in roadway engineering.
- Heavy ODOT project expertise, pre-qualified as a Roadway Design Engineer with ODOT.
- Expertise in the application of civil engineering principles, techniques, procedures, criteria, plans & specifications.
- Ability to develop and evaluate plans and criteria for a variety of projects and activities to be carried out by others; assesses feasibility and soundness of proposed engineering designs, evaluation tests, products or equipment, etc.
- Strong communication and presentation skills and be able to explain construction plans to Client person.
- Able to develop and maintain positive relationships with clients.
- Appraisal, acquisition, and relocation is a plus.
- Proficient in OpenRoads software. Proficient in in AutoCAD Civil 3-D drafting software is desirable.
- Define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid engineering/technical conclusions.
- Oversee the project design output from other junior level engineers.
- Communicate and collaborate with local / county / state & federal officials.
- Work on a variety of civil projects that range in size, budget and timeline.
- Develops in-house plans and reviews designs proposed for all construction.
- Signs plans and other engineering documents as registered Professional Engineer.
- Recommends designs change orders, reviews complex engineering reports and analyzes bids.
- Participate in marketing, sales, and business development activities as assigned.
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.