Project Surveyor / Manager - Civil 3D, Carlson, MicroStation, RTK GPS, Trimble Business Center - Columbus, OH - JOB 21-00624
Salary Range: Negotiable - Permanent Position with Benefits.
A full service architectural & engineering consulting firm is seeking to hire a Project Surveyor / Manager to work on various projects within our Land Services Market. The Project Surveyor will be responsible for understanding and communicating project scope, managing multiple projects and team members, training and mentorship of staff, and providing all land survey documents and deliverables consistent with the position.
Benefits: Competitive base compensation, Health/dental/vision insurance, Short and long-term disability insurance Life insurance, 401(k), Paid holidays, Tuition reimbursement, Company-paid time to perform community services, Company-paid membership to professional organizations, Professional and personal development opportunities
- Bachelor of Science or Associates of Science in Land Surveying, Civil Engineering, or equivalent degree desired
- Registered Surveyor (PS), desired but not required
- 7-10 years of experience with desires to be a contributor to the team.
- Exhibits strong organizational and time management skills to be able to recognize, prioritize, and execute critical deadlines.
- Models a strong work ethic and is enthusiastic about learning and development opportunities.
- Working knowledge of Civil 3D, Carlson, MicroStation and Microsoft office.
- Experience with RTK GPS, Robotics total station, laser scanner, Trimble Access Data Collectors and Trimble Business Center.
- Prepare Scopes of Work, Fee Estimates, and Manage Projects.
- Direct Client interaction
- Prepare survey legal descriptions and plats/exhibits for boundary surveys, subdivision, or easements.
- Experience with performing ALTA/NSPS Land Title Surveys.
- Computations for construction layout and subdivisions.
- Calculate roadway right-of-way and property lines.
- QA/QC field data, import, analyze and adjust survey field data.
- Prepare budgets and proposals for clients. Communicate project budgets and schedules to team members to ensure project profitability and milestone dates are being met.
- Records research of previous survey evidence, maps, deeds, physical evidence, and other records to obtain data needed for field surveys.
- Perform field work as needed.
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.