Controls Engineering Technician - Alliance, Ohio - JOB 21-00630
Salary Range: $50k - $58k Permanent Position with Benefits.
Alliance, Ohio manufacturer is seeking to hire an Electronic Controls Engineering Technician with CAD and industrial motor controls knowledge.
- Associate Degree in Electronics / electrical engineering technology degree
- AutoCAD proficient to do design drawing preparation
- Manage production of control panels and start up of industrial motor control systems, material handling and processing lines and systems.
- Software equipment design and application, configuring and testing, commissioning and start up of systems.
- Familiarity with: AB, ABB , Siemens, Schneider, & Client controls
- Exceptional communication skills to interact with customers and the internal engineering and production team.
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.