Printer Support Technician - Solon, Ohio - JOB 23-00819
Salary Range: $50k - $60k Permanent Position with Benefits.
Solon, Ohio area manufacturer of industrial computer controlled peripheral equipment is seeking a Technical Support Associate / Help Desk Technician to interact with customer and provide end user support.
- High School graduate, (Vocational or Associate degree in Electronic Technology preferred)
- Hands-on testing, troubleshooting, & repair including setting up and configuring printers, evaluating returned items, testing printers for functionality, and working with files and associated items
- Install software updates and drivers
- Hands on mechanical skills with tools for assembly and disassembly electronic / electro-mechanical devices
- Past copier repair experience strongly preferred
- Basic knowledge of personal computers, printer driver configuring, set-up, installation, and troubleshooting and networks
- Exceptional communication (verbal & written) skills to record, track, and document customer issues
- Organized, patient, good "people skills
- This role may require minimal travel, including internationally. If you have concerns/questions, please bring this up during the interview process.
- Electronic /electromechanical test equipment knowledge (multi-meter, oscilloscope and line analyzer) is a plus
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.