SUMMARY: Management Business Solutions (MBS) is seeking a Systems Engineer II for our client in Huntsville, AL. This person will assist in the development and refinement of documents and system architectures. This candidate must have Secret US Security Clearance.
- Interface with other internal and customer specialists in a constructive manner to rapidly solve technical, reliability and performance issues.
- Manage complex root cause system investigations to support resolution of customer technical issues.
- Understand and analyze system and software requirements and their impact to system performance/operation for resolution of customer issues.
- Perform lab testing and analysis at all levels of the brake control systems.
- Apply technical expertise toward the development and on-going support of Component Maintenance Manuals (CMMs), and Fault Isolation Manuals (FIMs).
- Maintain positive customer relationships via e-mail, phone, and periodic face to face visits and ensure technical issues are addressed within the customer’s expectations and timeframes; document, communicate, and assist with issue resolution.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Mathematic, or Physics required. Master’s or PhD preferred.
- 6 years of systems engineering experience required.
- Experience with systems engineering process/implementation required.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Must have active/current Secret US Security Clearance.
- Understanding system architecture development process and products required.
- Experience with Ballistic Missile Defense Systems preferred.
MANAGEMENT BUSINESS SOLUTIONS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER