We are in search of a "Project Engineer (Electrical or Mechanical)" to join our company leader in installation with worldwide experience in the design and execution of air conditioning and electricity.
The project to which the engineer will be assigned will consist of the design and execution of HVAC and electricity installations in commercial premises located in Atlanta, Georgia.
- The Project Engineer' s responsibilities will be overall project execution, from engineering phase to construction phase.
- This role will assist in coordinating the electrical/mechanical work with other disciplines. This person will lead meetings at times and troubleshoot engineering issues when needed.
- This role will be a go-between for internal engineers and external customers/consulting.
Qualifications and skills
*Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
*Required Experience (Area and years):
*• Construction knowledge and / or exp (electrical and mechanical), minimum of 2 years exp
• Leadership of technical personnel, minimum of 2 years exp
Bilingual in Spanish and English is a plus
Equipment / "Software" required for the position:
- MS Office Suite
- Electrical schemes software
EIT or PE (plus, not critical)
Job Type: Contract