As a Process Engineer you will be responsible for initiating, coordinating and implementing manufacturing process improvement initiatives. You’ll integrate Lean Sigma improvement methodologies and activities within the value stream and will serve as a generator and coordinator of ideas for process improvement techniques and implementation strategies. You will ensure that timely and effective results of the process improvements are accomplished. In addition, you will provide daily support for process troubleshooting and product quality, along with the coordination of the resources required to plan, train and implement process improvements.
- 4-year degree in Engineering
- 3 years of manufacturing experience
- Experience in process driven, continuous operations.
- Experience leading high performance work teams
- Experience with process control and new product introduction technologies
- Proven project management skills
- Strong record of Lean Sigma Tools implementation
- Must be a US Citizen
- Wire and cable experience highly desirable