Controls/Automation Engineer - Alliance, Ohio - JOB 22-00572
Salary Range: $80K - $110K Permanent Position with Benefits.
A well established and growing original equipment manufacturer located in Alliance, Ohio is seeking a Controls/Automation Engineer. The Controls/Automation Engineer will identify and solve problems, utilizing the concepts of tools and computer-based systems to help with the continuous improvement problem solving process to reduce variation and improve reliability.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or Electrical Engineering, or a combination of post-secondary education and related experience.
- Must have experience with C++ or .NET Framework
- Must have MS SQL Server or Oracle DB.
- Must have Visual Studio & Windows.
- Must have a good understanding of process automation applications in a manufacturing environment
- Must be familiar with reporting tools such as crystal reporting etc.
- Experience in a Steel manufacturing environment a plus (Hot-/Cold-Rolling preferred)
- Design, implement and test changes to software, databases, servers and HMI systems
- Ensure and optimize availability, performance, and quality of systems
- Design and develop automation projects including production tracking
- Fulfill the commitment to ensure a safe and healthy work environment
- Fulfill the responsibilities required to achieve the Quality Commitment
- Demonstrate commitment to teamwork by fostering an environment that embodies trust and respect
- Perform back-ups of application servers & data servers with automated backup strategy
- Support and develop web pages and database tables.
- Perform server hardware upgrades as necessary.
- Maintain catalog and organize all server software and licenses.
- Support changes to HMI's as required.
- Generate accounting daily and monthly production reports.
- Perform network connectivity support.
- Maintain Level I & II user accounts.
- Work with production and electrical departments as necessary to assist with issues related to Level 2 such as tracking and log files.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues with servers and clients
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.