Civil Engineer - AutoCAD Civil 3D, InRoads, MicroStation - Hermitage, PA. JOB 22-00091
Salary Range: $50K - $80K Permanent Position with Benefits.
Hybrid Work Opportunities Possible Depending on Experience; 2 Days at Home, 3 Days in Office
A multi-disciplined civil engineering and environmental consulting firm is seeking to hire a Civil Engineer to work with other design professionals in all aspects of project planning, design and plan preparation on a variety of land development, transportation and energy industry projects. Specific work includes civil site design, including storm-water management, erosion control and utility coordination, site grading, roadway design, landscape architecture, wetland mitigation and natural stream channel design, and associated State and Federal permitting.
Short Term and Long-Term Disability Life & Accidental Death Insurance Eight (8) Paid Holidays, Voluntary, Supplemental Life Insurance Bereavement Leave Paid Vacation Jury and Witness Duty Leave Military Leave of Absence Vision Coverage, Personal Time Off (PTO) 401k Plan with Company Match Medical Coverage, Dental Coverage.
- B.S. in Civil Engineering or Civil and Construction Engineering.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience required
- Engineering in Training (EIT) desired, but not required
- Transportation Engineering is a plus.
- Proficient with AutoCAD Civil 3D or Open Roads.
- Microsoft Office and other software typically associated with engineering required.
- Work with other design professionals in all aspects of project planning, design, and plan preparation on a variety of land development and energy industry projects.
- Specific work includes civil site design including storm-water management, erosion control and utility coordination, site grading, landscape architecture, wetland mitigation and natural stream channel design, and associated State and Federal permitting.
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.