OverviewRespond to this Ad
Manufacturing Supervisor – Electrical Sub Assembly - Solon, OH - JOB 23-00211
Pay Range: $28.00 - $30.00/HR Permanent Position with Benefits.
A rapidly expanding original equipment manufacturer located in the NE Ohio area is seeking to hire a Manufacturing Supervisor to increase productivity of the manufacturing team by providing leadership and motivation. Delivering high standards in every aspect of the manufacturing process, while ensuring compliance with company procedures. To fulfill and deliver customer orders on time and to the expected quality & performance levels.
- To have at least three years' experience in a supervisory, or responsible role, preferably within an automation or equipment manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated experience in a hands on mechanical/electrical fitting role.
- Hands on experience of delivering projects to time scales and problem solving in a fast moving environment.
- Technically qualified to HNC ( Higher National Certificate) in a mechanical / Electrical discipline or equivalent.
- Motivational leadership to encourage and achieve the best from the team within set schedules.
- Strong communication skills
- Self-driven for progressive and continued learning and development.
- Keen to accept responsibility and accountability.
- Daily hands-on management and motivation for a team of fitters engaged in the manufacture of investment castings systems and equipment.
- To take ownership of given projects/tasks and see them through to completion; including on-site installation and supervision at customers premises.
- Plan work for various projects on a daily basis and provide guidance and direction in order to fulfill the weekly schedule.
- Report to the Manufacturing Manager on project progress on a daily and weekly basis.
- Adopt a culture of continuous improvement – challenging and improving systems on a month-by-month, project-by-project basis.
- Be responsible for Health and Safety of team including use of PPE and ensure adherence to company Risk Assessments.
- Involvement in personnel management including: mentoring, performance measurement and the disciplinary process.
- Operate within company procedures.
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.