Assembler - Fabrication - Strongsville, OH - JOB 21-00541
Hourly Rate: $17.50 - $25.00/HR Permanent Positions with Benefits
A Strongsville Manufacturing Company is seeking an Assembler. The Assembler's key responsibilities will be to use basic tooling and measuring equipment in order to assemble components that make company products. Maintain tools and equipment.
- High school diploma OR GED
- 3-5 years of experience in a fabrication facility preferred
- Preferred experience with pressurized equipment and welded vessels.
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints and instructions. (Strong experience)
- Must be able to communicate drawing and dimensional issues to staff and employees.
- Must have experience with basic tooling (torque wrenches) and measuring equipment (micrometers, gauges).
- Must have excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Must be able to work in a team environment and with minimal supervision
- Must have a strong mechanical aptitude.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs on occasion
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.