Mechanical Engineer - Salem, OH - Job 23-00306
Salary Range: $60K - $80K Permanent Position with Benefits
In response to a continued growth in business, an original equipment design and service firm located in the Alliance, Ohio Area is seeking a mechanical engineer interested in working both in-house and in the field. The duties of this role will include the collection of data at client sites, generation of calculations, and the creation of CAD drawing with associated BOMs. This position requires an individual capable of climbing and collecting data from catwalks above the plant floor.
- BS Mechanical Engineering
- 4+ years' experience
- Past agriculture or industrial field experience desired
- Demonstrated experience with FEA and stress calculations
- Working knowledge of gear boxes, drive trains, and weldments
- Thorough understanding of machine tolerances, fits, and finishes
- CAD proficiency and experience with MS Office
- Physical capability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Good communication skills and the ability to professionally interact with external/internal stakeholders
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive, only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any applicable future job opportunities.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer