Civil Engineer - Canton, Ohio - JOB 23-00451
Salary Range: $70K - $100K Permanent Position with Benefits
Canton Engineering Firm is seeking a Civil Engineer to join their fast-growing company. Key responsibilities are to manage and assist with work on all phases of various civil engineering projects including design development, preparation of presentation drawings and specifications, design review, coordination, and correlation of construction drawings.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
- EI Certification in the State of Ohio or ability to obtain.
- 4 years' minimum working experience preferred.
- Project management experience is preferred.
- Must have Knowledge of civil engineering principles, practices, and techniques.
- Must have good problem-solving skills.
- Must have good analytical skills.
- Must have experience with the following design software (AutoCAD, Civil3D, Autodesk
- Map, ESRI, Hydrocad)
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, etc.)
- Must have knowledge of civil engineer principles, practices, and technique
- Must have proven leadership abilities.
- Must have excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Civil design for grading, street, sewer, water, and storm drain, improvement plans, site design, retaining walls, existing utility evaluation, hydrology, and hydraulic calculations, and 3D Modeling/Site BIM.
- Prepare specifications and cost estimates.
- Provide project management oversight and engineering design on residential/commercial site
- plans and subdivisions.
- Manage and assist with work on all phases of various civil engineering projects including design development, preparation of presentation drawings and specifications, design review, coordination and correlation of construction drawings.
- Participate in planning, cost development and management, and scheduling for assigned projects.
- Participate in marketing and business development activities, including development of
- project proposals and providing technical expertise.
- Responsible for the coordination, review, and completion of construction plans, calculations, specifications, cost estimates, reports, and contracts.
- Hydrologic and hydraulic analyses for storm sewers and detention/water quality ponds.
- Public involvement may include reports, graphics, presentations, and other visual material.
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.