OverviewRespond to this Ad
CMM (coordinate measuring machine) Programmer - Middlefield, Ohio - JOB 23-00078
Salary Range: $70k-$90k Permanent Position with Benefits.
Middlefield, Ohio manufacturer is seeking to hire an experienced CMM (coordinate measuring machine) Programmer
- High School graduate
- Develop programming using Zeiss Calypso CMM and MicroVu programs for a coordinate measuring machine (CMM) used to inspect and verify production parts
- CAD proficient SolidWorks
- Assist with quoting, inspection, and supervision when needed
- Must be knowledgeable with GD&T (Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing) to include engineering tolerance
- Create instructions and manage data using Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, Word, and Outlook.
- Utilize production data and reports using Enterprise Resource System, E2.
- Quality Management experience preferred ( ISO 13485 & ASI9100 )
- full-time position with the opportunity for overtime
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.