Bindery Machine Operator - North Canton, OH - JOB 23-00788
Salary Range $16.00 - $22.00/HR
- Job Title: Experienced Bindery Machine Operator (Day Shift)
- Job Type: Full-Time with Benefits
- High School Diploma or GED
- Preferred: Experience operating forming, gluing, folding, binding equipment in a commercial print and packaging operation
- High attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and quality-focused
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs and stand for extended periods
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Understand product quality standards, customer specifications, and visual inspection requirements
- Operate and train on various bindery machines, including Guillotine Cutters, Saddle Binders, Folders, Die Cutting Equipment, and Folding/Gluing equipment
- Conduct regular tests of machine performance and capacity
- Feed raw materials into semi-automated machines and assist the assembly line
- Efficiently produce assigned jobs on schedule
- Maintain effective communication with the plant manager and bindery supervisor
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.