Civil Engineer P.E. - Site Development & Design, AutoCAD - Cleveland, Ohio - JOB 23-00790
Salary Range: $80K - $130K Permanent Position with Benefits.
A small local A&E firm is seeking to hire a Civil Engineer P.E. to perform site development & design for educational projects.
Excellent Benefits Plan
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering or similar discipline
- Ohio Professional Engineer (PE) license is Required
- 6 years' minimal experience in Civil Engineering for site / land development.
- 1 year experience in supervision or management of at least one employee.
- Must be proficient with AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Must be able to travel locally to project sites as required
- Must have excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Must be able to interface professionally with clients & team members.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) experienced
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.