Sr. Mechanical Engineer - Bethlehem or Wilkes-Barre, PA - JOB 21-00707
Salary Range: $90K - $115K Permanent Position with Benefits.
Our client is seeking a Sr. Mechanical Engineer to work in their Wilkes-Barre or Bethlehem, PA facilities. The Sr. Mechanical Engineer's key responsibilities are to develop project plans including project scope of work and WBS (Work Breakdown Structure) for complex multi-discipline-based projects. Manage project execution including project scope, schedule, budget, and the project resources including external vendors, consultants, and contractors.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent of education and experience.
- Professional Engineering license preferred.
- 8-12 years of experience in industrial process utilities required.
- 3-5 years of experience supervising others is preferred.
- Experience preparing preliminary designs and budgetary estimates.
- Experience leading the development of plans, specifications, studies, estimates, material lists, and other deliverables preferred.
- Must be able read and interpret technical drawings, schematics, isometrics, process & instrumentation diagrams, specifications, and system operating procedures.
- Experience with the design of industrial mechanical systems (Cooling water, cooling wind/air, compressed air, oil separation, batch material handling, combustion, steam, exhaust gas, domestic water, process waste, and lubrication)
- Experience with glass manufacturing a plus.
- Must have excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint) experienced
- Remote work is possible if located near the Wilkes-Barre or Bethlehem, PA. facilities.
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.