Estimator - Alliance, Ohio - JOB 21-00709
Salary Range: $80K - $100K Permanent Position with Benefits.
A well established and growing original equipment manufacturer located in the Alliance area is seeking an Estimator. The Estimator's key duties are to produce detailed technical specifications and estimates from customer requests for quotes. Perform basic design calculations. Maintain proprietary estimating workbooks using Excel formulas and tables. Assign ERP cost codes for labor and materials.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Associates Degree preferred
- Minimum 10 years' experience in industrial estimating
- Experience/knowledge in machine design.
- Good understanding of weldment and machining operations.
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) experienced.
- Proficient in Autodesk
- Must have excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.