South Holland Area Company is seeking Electro-Mechanical Assembly Technicians. The Electro-Mechanical Assembly Technicians duties include assembly, test and calibration to meet or exceed our quality standards.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Electro-mechanical assembly/technician experience OR a 2-year relevant technical degree or equivalent preferred.
- Experience using the following: custom gages & fixtures, hand torque tools, and precision measuring equipment.
- Mechanical & Electrical knowledge
- Experience with precision assembly with small parts
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Good communication skills (written & verbal)
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Must be able to work 1st Shift 6AM - 2:30PM and occasional OT.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons.
Gurtler Industries, Inc.
15475 La Salle St, South Holland, IL 60473
text only: 6304742094