High Tech Genesis is looking for looking for a Threat Researcher to join our security research organization.
If you enjoy analyzing, finding and disrupting exploit chains, researching the latest exploit techniques, and building systems to streamline threat hunting tasks then we'd love to hear from you.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Enthusiasm of threat investigation, research and solution implementation
- Proficiency with reverse engineering tools (e.g., disassemblers, debuggers, instrumentation frameworks
- Familiar with Linux/Unix and Windows operating systems
- Understanding of scripting language programming
- Knowledge of advanced persistent threat
- Knowledge of exploit development
- Skilled in malware analysis is an asset
- Understanding of attacker tactics, techniques, and procedures
- Awareness of incident response and forensics is a plus
- Experience of using breach attack simulation tools is a plus
- Excellent communication skills (English), written and verbal
- A team player, meanwhile self-motivated and able to work independently
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit)
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: Accommodations are available upon request for all aspects of the hiring process.
Note 4: Please submit a MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Please forward a MS Word version of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org