Die Designer - Canton, OH - JOB 23-00789
Salary Range: $65,000 - $80,000 Permanent Position with Benefits
- Generate CAD models and drawings as needed.
- Collaborate with Production for tryouts and product reviews.
- Interact with customers and vendors to resolve issues.
- Maintain accurate customer and data files.
- Assist with product reviews and investigations.
- Work closely with other Die Designers and departments.
- Design processes and tools for customer product production.
- Ensure compliance with safety policies and regulations.
- Comply with AS, ISO, National Standards, and Industry Specifications.
- Perform other assigned duties.
- Familiarity with AS, ISO, National Standards, and Industry Specifications.
- Strong organizational skills and multitasking ability.
- Problem-solving skills and experience.
- Self-starter capable of independent work and leadership.
- Attention to detail and professionalism.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Computer skills including MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Ability to interact with diverse work groups.
- Occasional flexibility in work hours.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as required.
- Day shift, Monday to Friday.
- Onsite role (not hybrid or remote).
- Salaried position with anything beyond 40 hours paid as straight time.
- Salary range: $65,000 - $80,000.
- Prefer experienced candidates (3+ years) with a 2-year degree; vocational background is acceptable.
- Prefer candidates with background/experience in manufacturing settings, designing tooling, stamping, dies, or molds.
- Comfortable with a 50/50 split between design and plant floor involvement.
- Proficiency in Creo for modeling and DeForm for simulation software is beneficial.
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.