Field Service Technician (industrial automated machinery) - Cleveland / Akron, Ohio - JOB 22-00697
Salary Range: $50k - $70k Permanent Position with Benefits.
Cleveland / Akron, Ohio area manufacturer is seeking to hire a Field Service Technician experienced with industrial automated machinery installation, set-up, start-up, troubleshooting and repair.
- High School Graduate
- Associate's Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Technology preferred
- 2+ years' experience with industrial automated machinery installation, start-up, troubleshooting and/or repair.
- Mechanical, hydraulic, and electrical knowledge to perform complex problem solving on industrial machinery
- Open to as much as 90% travel throughout US and Canada
- Set up electrical, electronic, PLC, and pneumatic controls - PLC programming / troubleshooting / de-bug is a plus (AB Compact and ControlLogix systems)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail to track and manage business expenses while in the field
- Clean driving record along with passport or ability to obtain passport is required
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.