Do you want to help us build the next generation of the world’s fastest networks that grow smarter, more agile, and more responsive every day? Join us on this fascinating journey!
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of broad experience in multiple aspects of embedded Linux
- 5+ years of experience in an embedded software design role
- Understanding of the physical design and architecture of embedded Linux systems
- General Ethernet switching experience: Forwarding Tables, Filters, Ingress Field Processor, MAC, PHY, Autoneg
- Proficiency with the Linux kernel, device drivers, Universal I/O, Kernel Modules
- In-depth experience with Linux memory management and page allocation
- Practical experience with core dump analysis and profiling tools
- Comfortable in a lab environment and able to integrate software onto custom hardware
- Familiarity with the Linux build-process
- Software development expertise, particularly large-scale embedded software development in C/C++ and Object-oriented design
- Expertise in highly concurrent systems (good knowledge of mutual exclusion, synchronization, interrupt handling, inter-process communication, scheduling, resource management, user/kernel space interactions, etc.)
- Shell Programming in bash, Perl and Python
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to troubleshoot and perform fault isolation and usage of source code debug tools
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit)
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: Accommodations are available upon request for all aspects of the hiring process.
Note 4: Please submit a MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Please forward a MS Word version of your resume to: email@example.com