Electrical Engineer; Power Distribution - Cleveland, Ohio - JOB 21-00592
Salary Range: $80k - $115k Permanent Position with Benefits.
Cleveland, Ohio (suburb) design firm is seeking an Electrical Engineer who has experience in power distribution evaluation and design for industrial equipment and lighting
- BSEE (Bachelor Science Electrical Engineering) Engineer Intern (EI) or Engineer-in-Training (EIT)
- Licensed P.E. (Professional Engineer) is strongly preferred but not required
- Evaluate and design electrical: calculations, wiring, components, drawings for medium voltage (110, 220, 480) power distribution for industrial equipment and lighting
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills are a must to interact with clients
- Experienced with Substation design (and upgrading automation) is a plus but not required
- Supervision / Project Management background is a plus but not required
- CAD skills highly preferred
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.