Contact:Global Channel Management, Inc.
Posted in: North Jersey Science & Engineering Jobs
Marketing Communications Manager needs 5-7 years demonstrated global product communications management experience required
Marketing Communications Manager requires:
- Diagnostic experience a plus
- Minimum 4 years leading and accountable for marketing communications strategy
- Demonstrated global experience required
- Advertising/Media Agency experience a plus
- Excellent communications skills and writing required
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field
Marketing Communications Manager duties:
- responsible for leading the execution of portfolio marketing communication strategies, development of such materials and for the global dissemination and adoption of materials to Company’s regional marketing partners
- Provide subject matter expertise to create and implement innovative, customer-centric marketing communications plans to attract and retain customers.
- Design and deliver campaigns for all product lines that create added value versus competitive and effectively communicate product advantages and differentiation to customers
- Partner with global product management teams to create and deliver content on new products and on market communications assets in alignment with product marketing brand identity, and monitoring/measuring ROI to demonstrate business impact.