Civil Engineer / Land Development / Project Manager - Canton, OH - JOB 23-00728
Salary Range: $75,000 - $100,000 Permanent Position with Benefits
Multi-disciplinary firm, is seeking a Project Manager for Land Development team. The team is involved in civil engineering, architecture, landscape architecture, and field services. Handles various projects: commercial, residential, industrial development, public improvements, reclamation, outdoor recreation, tourism.
- Bachelor's degree from ABET-accredited University in Civil or Environmental Engineering.
- Minimum 4 years of experience.
- Ability to mentor junior staff.
- FE/PE Certification desired but not required.
- Familiarity with MicroStation, Inroads design software; experience with GeoPak and Civil 3D is a plus.
- Create comprehensive roadway construction plans, perform or review design calculations.
- Develop plans for land development projects including layout, grading, drainage, and erosion & sediment controls.
- Estimate project costs for roadway and related components.
- Collaborate with construction inspection staff, review field reports for contract compliance.
- Manage all aspects of project coordination and maintenance.
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.