Contact:Global Channel Management, Inc.
Posted in: Orange County Science & Engineering Jobs
Pharmaceutical Advertising Assoc needs experience working in a pharmaceutical or healthcare advertising environment
Pharmaceutical Advertising Assoc requires:
- Familiarity with promotional review systems such as Veeva or Zinc strongly preferred
- Moderate to Advanced Microsoft Skills (Outlook, Excel, Word, PPT)
- Experience with editing helpful
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Project management skills and experience preferred
- General understanding of FDA regulations for pharmaceutical advertising and promotion
- Strong presentation and meeting facilitation skills
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of 1 year marketing operations experience
Pharmaceutical Advertising Assoc duties:
- works cross-functionally to project manage the review process for advertising and promotional materials for approved drug products.
- The associate is responsible for ensuring the efficiency of the Promotional Review Committee (PRC) process, involving Legal, Regulatory and Medical teams, and for conformance with company policies and procedures.