Maintenance Technician 2nd Shift - Mechanical, Electrical, Hydraulic, Pneumatics - Northfield, OH - JOB 23-00755
Pay Rate: $27.00 - $32.00/HR Permanent Position with Benefits
A local manufacturer and installer of custom doors and windows is seeking to hire a Maintenance Technician to be responsible for maintaining the day-to-day operations of the machinery and facility equipment.
- High School diploma or GED
- 3+ years' experience in an industrial maintenance environment and/or equivalent military experience.
- Candidates must have an aptitude for both electrical and mechanical environments as well as familiarity with mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Must be able to read blue prints and schematics.
- Experience using use various types of welders and torches.
- Valid driver's license required with a good driving record.
- Repair & maintain production machinery.
- Troubleshooting mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Works with 120/240/480V single and 3-phase electrical systems.
- Maintains industrial safety practices including Lock out/Tag out procedures.
- Performs preventative maintenance on equipment.
- Performs facility maintenance as needed.
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.