Senior Mechanical Engineer - Akron, OH - JOB 23-00797
Salary Range: $95K - $135K Permanent Position with Benefits.
A growing A&E consulting firm in Akron is seeking a Senior Mechanical Engineer. The Senior Mechanical Engineer performs a variety of Mechanical Engineering duties related to industrial facilities for projects large and small.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Professional Engineering license a plus
- 15 years' minimum relevant working experience
- Experience in one or more of the following service areas: Chemical, Polymer, Refining, Utility.
- Experience in consulting engineering is a plus.
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- Position may require some domestic overnight travel
- Engineering/specification of mechanical equipment, including material handling equipment, pumps, pressure vessels, tanks, heat exchangers, and other process equipment
- Pipe stress analysis/pipe support design
- Lead Engineer for projects
- Interfaces with other engineering disciplines and clients
- Performs field work as needed
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.