Maintenance Technician - Machines - Akron, Ohio - 21-00698
Hourly Rate: $20.00 - $25.00/HR Permanent Position with Benefits.
A fast-growing company located in Streetsboro is seeking a Maintenance Technician. The Maintenance Technician is responsible for the troubleshooting and repairing of equipment, conducting preventive maintenance and other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Technical school training in Mechanics or Electrical work beneficial
- Must show some aptitude with mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic equipment.
- Must be able to perform minor building, HVAC, plumbing, electrical and painting repairs as necessary.
- Must have the ability to work around and troubleshoot moving electro/mechanical equipment utilizing
- proper safety procedures.
- Must be highly motivated, results oriented, driven.
- Must excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Must have basic computer skills
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Must be capable of operating a variety of equipment (snow blowers, lawn mowers and small hand tools)
- Must be able to work well with immediate Supervisor and other team members.
- Must be able to prioritize tasks and follow specified procedures.
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.