Powder Coater - Maintenance Mechanic - Diagnose, Troubleshoot, Repair, Install, Repair - Cleveland, OH - JOB 22-00449
Salary Range: $19.50 - $26.50/HR Permanent Position with Benefits.
A manufacturer of automotive products is seeking to hire a Powder Coater - Maintenance Mechanic to specialize in repairing and maintaining press machinery and mechanical equipment such as solvent feeder, diaphragm pumps, pneumatic tools, paint machine mechanics, spray powder booth, bake ovens and/or any production machines and equipment using hand tools, power tools and precision measuring and testing instruments. Responsible for operating the Powder Coating process to ensure maximum productivity, Job Safety, and Environmental compliance. Will only powder coat for 2 days/week. The rest of time will be maintaining are paint machines.
Shift: 6:00 AM 4:30 PM, Monday - Thursday, some Fridays, periodic Saturday's
- Two-year electrical engineering, technology certification or High School Graduate with equivalent experience.
- High school diploma and 1 year of experience in powder coating.
- Stamping press equipment repair and maintenance is a plus.
- Must be willing to be trained.
- Follow all startup and shutdown procedures, for both the Paint department and Powder Coating department
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, repair, install and modify any issues with pneumatic systems attached to paint room machinery. Along with Process Powder coating Pre-wash, Cure Ovens and Powder lines
- Make any adjustments needed during daily run schedule
- Monitor daily/weekly paint /Powder usages. Report weekly usages to Production Supervisor
- Monitor inventory for paint, Powder, acetone, solvents, and machine parts. Give inventory report to the Production Supervisor at the end of each shift.
- Notify the Production Supervisor when parts need to be ordered
- Inform Production Supervisor of any equipment malfunctions
- Observe machines operations to detect machine malfunctions and repair assessment
- Knowledge of paint, Powder Coating room
- Perform paint and or Powder Coating duties for parts being sprayed in paint booth
- Interpret blueprints, manufacturers' specifications, written and verbal instructions
- Control downtime by informing the Production Supervisor of any routine preventive maintenance techniques: monitor compliance
- Maintain proper housekeeping and safety standards of machinery, tools and equipment
- Oversee the proper setup of line and process procedures to clean and powder coat using the correct methods, correct measuring devices / techniques, process control methods, etc.
- Responsible for following nonconformance procedure process and notifying supervisor in a timely manner in the event of nonconformance or potential issue.
- Physical Demands: Occasionally required to stand, sit, walk, crouch, kneel, balance, climb stairs; uses hands and arms to reach; occasionally lifts up to 80 pounds; specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust and focus. Works indoors but is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. Noise level is moderate to high.
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.