Mechanical Engineer - Cleveland, OH - JOB 23-00791
Hourly Rate: $100k+ Permanent Position with Benefits
Our client located in Solon, Ohio area is seeking a Mechanical Engineer. The Mechanical Engineer will be responsible in providing design support for new product development, sales, purchasing, quality, and sustaining engineering support for manufacturing.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Must have experience with 3D CAD & Data Management (Solid Edge, SE Design Manager, and ERP).
- Must have experience with detailed drafting techniques (tolerances, surface finish, GD&T, BOM's and revision control).
- Must have experience with mechanical design techniques (electronic assemblies, sheet metal fabrication, machined parts, injection-molded, tolerance stack-up, and design for manufacturability).
- Must have experience with simulation tools for thermal, fluid dynamics, and stress/strain analysis. (FEA, CFD, and
- Technical experience/knowledge of mechanical aspects of applied RF designs a plus.
- Experience with 3D CAD design for parts and assemblies of RF/electronic devices a plus.
- Experience in rapid prototyping techniques for machining, forming, and injection molding.
- Experience in rapid prototyping techniques and limitations for 3D structures is a plus.
- Experience with the root cause and corrective action is a plus.
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations .
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.