Civil Project Engineer l - Wastewater - Youngstown, OH - Job 23-00994
Salary: $85K - $100K Permanent Position with Benefits.
We are currently seeking an ambitious, solutions-driven Civil Engineer with a background in water/wastewater/stormwater/roadway design. The ideal candidate will demonstrate strong professional engineering skills. Perform engineering designs, in a given discipline area, to achieve continuity of purpose within scope, budget and time schedules from initial start-up through final design. This position may serve as an Assistant Project Manager or Project Manager on moderate-sized, well-defined projects and/or Senior-Technical Engineer within area of expertise on others' projects. Implementing assigned projects and phases of larger projects independently utilizing well-developed skills, techniques, and methodology.
Desired Skills and Experience
• A BS in Civil Engineering is required
• 5+ years of civil engineering experience
• PE License required
• Proficiency with computer-based design tools (AutoCAD, GIS, REVIT)
• Full understanding of permitting and funding agency requirements.
• Advanced written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent problem solving ability
• Sound time management skills
• Self-motivated with strong desire to advance
• Must have a valid driver's license and registered insured vehicle
Tasks and Responsibilities
• Ensure completeness and accuracy of design effort.
• Provides direction to assigned project staff that may include other engineers, drafters, designers, field staff and administrative-support staff, assisting with the establishment and attainment of goals.
• Provides accomplished technical capability to projects in determining design, establishing course of action and reviewing results for accuracy and thoroughness in meeting client's needs.
• Compliance with regulatory and permitting requirements.
• Prepare various types of documents from project reports, proposals, estimates, to bid documents and permit applications.
• Provides project understanding and approach for proposals.
• Keeps projects on schedule and within budget, communicating potential budget, scope, or schedule demands to the Project Manager.
• Develop and implement strategies to identify and obtain repeat work from Core, developing, and private client while developing business development and selling skills.
• May serve as client relationship manager for a limited number of clients.
• May be designated as an Assistant Project Manager.
Local Candidates Only Please. No Relocation Assistance Available. No Sponsorship Available.
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.